ADD-CARE® DIRECTIONS FOR USE AND SUPPLEMENT FACTS
ADD-CARE® SUPPLEMENT FACTS AND DIRECTIONS
- ADD-care® Original Formula (Capsules)
- ADD-care® Original Formula with Bacopa (Capsules)
- ADD-care® SR (Capsules)
- ADD-memory (Capsules)
- ADD-calm (Capsules)
- MOOD-care (Capsules)
- OBSESS-care (Capsules)
- Other Important Information - PLEASE READ
- ADD-care® Pure (Liquid)
- ADD-care® Pure with Bacopa (Liquid)
- ADD-memory (Liquid)
- MOOD-care (Liquid)
- OBSESS-care (Liquid)
- Nature's Sunshine Adrenal Support (Capsules)
- Nature's Sunshine Thyroid Support (Capsules)
- Parasympa (Liquid)
ADD-care® Original Formula (Capsules)
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Servings per Container: 100
- HPUS Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- Homeopathic proprietary blend of Humulus Lupulus 30c, Baryta Carbonica 30c,
- Aesculus Hippocastanum 30c,Oenanthe Crocata 30c, Aconite Napellus 6x, Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x
- Inactive Ingredients:
- L-Tyrosine 335 mg., GABA 165 mg.,
- Aconite Carmichaelii 6x
- The letters HPUS indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Intended Use: May help support the improvement of focus, attention, and clarity.
Directions: Typical dosage for adults varies from one to three capsules every 5 1/2 to 6 hours or as directed by your health care professional. Start by using one capsule twice a day. It is possible to feel a slight sedated feeling for an hour after ingestion so do not drive or operate machinery during the first dose. This is not unusual for homeopathic remedies. This feeling almost always is followed by increased focus and clarity. If there is any marked irritability or sedation after two days discontinue use. Clients report that it is safe for children to take under the supervision of a physician or health care professional. The typical dosage for children under 10 is one capsule a day and another capsule 5 ½ to 6 hours later only if symptoms return.
The timing of the supplement is very important. Begin with one capsule and in about an hour and a half rate yourself on a 1-10 scale for feeling alert, focused, and relaxed. The optimum therapeutic window is between 8-10. When the focus declines to 7 1/2 take another capsule. This usually occurs between 5 1/2 to 6 hours after the first dose.
If the focus and alertness is not 8-10 with a single dose once or twice a day then increase the dosage to 2 capsules. If the focus is not optimum after a couple of days the dosage can be increased to 3 capsules for each dose. Do not take more than 3 capsules at a time. Most children over the age of 10 will need two dosages a day and some three. There is no problem with sleep or appetite disturbance. Children under 10 and sensitive adults might only require 1 capsule a day and a couple of days to become used to the supplement.
The supplement must be taken on a daily basis to continue to be effective. It is also important to stop or limit simple carbohydrates such as sugar and to exercise.